Indian American Business Council is proud to present:
Mentor on Road-Chicago
Thursday, September 6, 2017 @ 9:30AM – 8:30PM
The project, Mentor-on-Road, is visiting USA in partnership with Startup India, DIPP (Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion)- Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. IABC is the collaborator of MOR Project.
Jagat Shah, the mentor, is engaging in a roadshow, driving 9600+ miles around America, speaking at about 32 locations, in 24 States to small businesses, women businesses, startups and Indian diaspora.
A few key points in his presentation will be:
- Advising on how to make a start-up competitive in the international framework by following proven methods of market research, positioning and through exploring markets by digital means.
- National and International collaboration
- Managing cultural issues in the perpetually growing emerging markets for smooth market penetration.
- Focusing on the opportunities in India – a market comprising of 1.3 billion people. Providing start-ups practical information on Indian market dynamics.
- Issues pertaining to town planning, building smart villages, agri. tech, social justice, and societal welfare.
- Idea of smart villages and towns.
- Implementation of the smart villages and towns.
- First-hand information on Indian Villages’ dynamics.
- Features of diagnostic study of a village.
- What includes in the responsibilities of a smart village adopter.
- Technology transfer from the USA to India.
Award and Recognition
Founder and Chairwoman of the Board